Thursday, May 12, 2011

And so i am BACK to Blogging! :)

Hey Friends! How you all doin? Yeah i know i am back after a real nice break :) As you all know i moved to NY and met my hubby and in-laws after nearly a year, this break HAD to happen! ;) Actually its not that i was busy with work and stuff! It was just that i took my own sweet time to get busy with blogging! ;)

In the meantime what i did was, to spend time with hubby and in-laws, roam around NY, click dozens of pictures, share them with my family back home, Shop *wink wink*, eat, and yeah Cook! :) Its close to 3 months now that i came to NY and i soooooooooooooo LOVE IT! :D Alhumdulillah!

India is THE BEST but there is something so good about NY that you would love to explore. I love my family here. I love the other people here too. I love the cleanliness here. I love the enegry here. I love the calmness here. I Love the trains and the buses here. I love the streets and the avenues here. I love the.. I Love the.. I love EVERYTHING here yaar! Alhumdulillah! :)

I wanted to get back to blogging earlier actually but was just lazzzzzzzzyyy! I used to cook, learn new recipes from my MIL, try new ones from books and blogs but was just a lil lazy to type :p Today, i said enough to myself and signed in to my blog and i am typing! So random! LOL!

Anyway, i am glad to be back and i hope to be active at the blogging world like i 'used to be'! :) All the best to me! 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging Mehnaaz...hoping to see some super fantastic recipes out of your NY kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey welcome back....wen u r in one place u iss the other........but every place has things gud and bad abt it.Hope u njoi and come back like a yo-baby NY-er

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see u back, Alhamdulillah you enjoy NY. Me too in a break, will soon catch up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullah Naaz!

    Go right ahead and start writing your fabulous recipes:) You have a great collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I'm happy to follow you, you can visit my blog when you find time :)
    http://kitchenista-welcometomykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

All spam and mean comments will be deleted promptly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...