Hara Bhara kabab has been one of the most liked snack at my place especially by one of my aunt who had come over to our place during Ramadan. I had made this that day and she loved it sooooo much that she told about it to all her daughters! :p They all asked me what i had made that their mum is all gaga over it. Its a nice veg kebab filled with greens! A lil on the healthy side too except for the frying part but i shallow fry it so oil used in is also less. A perfect snack for a wintry evening!
Potatoes - 4
Green Peas - 1/4 kg
Palak / Spinach - 1 Bunch
Pudina/ Mint leaves - 1 bunch
Coriander Leaves- 1 cup
Green chillies - 4-5
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
Chat masala - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1. In a pressure cooker boil the potatoes, green peas and palak.
2. Make a fine paste of pudina, coriander leaves, green chillies and boiled palak.
3. Mash potatoes and green peas and add in green paste.
4. Now add in chat masala, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
5. Make balls and press them a little to give it an oval shape. Dip in breadcrumbs and fry till golden brown.
Enjoy with tomato sauce!
Sending this to Any one can cook- Series hosted by Ayeesha of Taste of Pearl city
And also to Only greens event hosted by Sara from Sara's Corner and Pari from Foodelicious
It also goes to Food Palette series - Green event hosted by Torview