Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mint Chutney


My favorite chutney made by my Ammi! Truly love this! I eat this chutney along with Roti, sandwiches, snacks or just about anything!

Ingredients:
Coconut - 1/2
Pudina/ Mint leaves - Fistfull
Tamarind - Small ball
Onion - 1 small
Ginger - 1/2 inch
Salt to taste

Method:
Grind all the ingredients together except onion to a smooth paste. Add the chopped onion to the paste and grind for a minute. Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. that sounds yummy.. my mom too used to prepare a similar chutney, but without onion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. healthy chutney n adding of ginger is new to me..
    Kurinji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mehenaz
    Thats a very new chutney for me. I wish, you posted it 2 days back, I was looking for a different mint chutney to go with Chicken tikkas. Will try next time.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy chutney, need some rite now..love it that much..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your thoughts and points of view.

All spam and mean comments will be deleted promptly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...